- Layout Overview
- Customize the Ad Design
- Edit Across All Ad Sizes vs Individual Ad Sizes
- Contextual Menu
- Keyboard Shortcuts
A. Asset Panel: Use this panel to customize the ad.
B. File Menu:
- File - Change ad design, rename, clone & create.
- View - Show hidden assets, add a custom or google font to use in the design.
- Theme - Select theme color across ad sizes.
- Help - Navigate to Thunder’s support portal.
C. Undo, Redo and Play All: Editor options to undo or redo an action, or preview all frames and sizes
D. Frame Menu Indicator: Jump through the ad to adjust assets that live locally on that frame.
E. Compile and Submit: Finalize the ad and preview what the ad will look like live.
Note: Compile may not be an available option
F. Zoom In/Out: Select the + or - button to have more or fewer ad sizes on the stage.
Customize the Ad Design
Customize the ad design, photos, logos, and text by selecting from the panel on the left.
Click to learn more about each feature:
- Photos & Logos
Edit Across All Ad Sizes vs Individual Ad Sizes
Edit Across All Ad Sizes: From the Asset Panel select a Photo, Logo, Video, Text or Shape from the Asset Panel and make an edit. Next, see the edit take effect across all ad sizes.
Edit An Individual Ad Size: Click the individual object from the ad size on the stage and use the action bar that appears at the top of the editor to make local edits.
Navigate Between Frames
- Navigate Between Frames: Switch to a different frame by clicking the corresponding square on the frame selector menu located at the bottom. The frame you are currently on is highlighted blue.
Tip: Use the left and right arrow keys to easily navigate between frames.
Hover over any asset on the Asset Panel to reveal an ellipses icon. Select the ellipses to access the contextual menu for the widget. Photo, Text, Video, and Shape widgets each have their own menu options.
- Lock Asset: Lock the asset to prevent any further edits being made.
- Hide an Asset: Hide an asset from showing if there are too many design elements showing.