Read on to learn more about:
- Video Import Requirements
- Video Import
- Export to Video
Video Import Requirements
Video functionality is enabled at an account level. Please contact your account manager to inquire about pricing or reach out to email@example.com for questions.
- Video must be in .mp4 format
- MP4 format only and maximum file size is 15 mb
- No compression on video component during compilation. The size of the imported video will add to the file weight of the creative in full.
- Video with audio is compatible
Import a video to traffic within Thunder. Imported videos saves time, allows more complex animation to be used, and allows users to take advantage of publishing via ad tags or DCM.
*Any trafficked Thunder creative with imported video will be flagged at the ad distribution level as rich media.*
To import a video:
- Drag and drop the video onto the stage
- Change the duration of your frames or utilize enough frames to run the length of the video
Use video as a design element while building within Thunder:
Export to Video
Ads built within Thunder can be exported as an .mp4 file straight to your desktop.
*Note: Ads that have imported video cannot be exported. Only non-video ads built within Thunder can be exported as an .mp4.
- Once the creative design is finished, select the ad size to download
- Select File > Download > Selected Ad Unit to Video
- The .mp4 will download directly to your computer