Read through below to learn about:
- Supported Web Browsers and Devices
- Browser Recommendations
- Ad Not Loading?
- Creative Edits Not on Live Ads?
Supported Web browsers and Devices
Thunder is tested to support the latest version of every browser release. To ensure full compatibility, we recommend updating to the newest version of your preferred browser as well as installing the latest plug-ins of Java & HTML5.
As of our latest software update, we support the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer & Microsoft Edge
Note: We do not support IE9 or below.
The following devices are supported in the following environments:
- Thunder Local Ad Creator: Web, Tablet
- Thunder Creative Studio: Web
- Menu navigation & stats page: Web, Tablet
We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome as the preferred internet browser. Firefox and Safari are not the recommended browser choice if building ads within Creative Studio.
Ad Not Loading?
- Ensure that you do not have any 3rd party ad blocker extensions installed on your computer that may be preventing your ad from loading. Double check that you are using an up-to-date web browser.
Creative Edits Not On Active Ads?
- If the live served creative is not showing the most up to date changes within your preview environment, be sure to check the "last submitted" time-stamp in the Properties Panel:
If the Last Modified timestamp is before the Last Submitted timestamp, an Unsubmitted dialogue box will appear. Simply resubmit the ad using the Resubmit button in the editor.